It's funny how time passes by rather quickly when you are enjoying it. My 10 day annual leave has officially evaporated.
Yours Truly was on 2 weeks leave from work, and was enjoying the luxuries of life - gym, swim and some shopping in the daytime. Squeeze in a day or two catching up with old friends, attending my course, and it's all gone.
Nope, to get the record straight, I did not plan for a long holiday. I really don't understand why Singaporeans must take a vacation when they take a break from work. Instead, I merely did a daytrip to JB with my sweetheart. You know, the works at JB - City Square for the shopping, Secret Recipe for the cakes, Tebrau district for the cheap seafood. It was PS's first JB trip in almost a decade, so she was naturally thrilled to discover that chaos, the interesting shopping opportunities, and some laid-back quarters in the country north of us.
Well, I am really not looking forward to returning to office next Monday. I am already thinking of planning my leave in October. =p
Yours Truly was on 2 weeks leave from work, and was enjoying the luxuries of life - gym, swim and some shopping in the daytime. Squeeze in a day or two catching up with old friends, attending my course, and it's all gone.
Nope, to get the record straight, I did not plan for a long holiday. I really don't understand why Singaporeans must take a vacation when they take a break from work. Instead, I merely did a daytrip to JB with my sweetheart. You know, the works at JB - City Square for the shopping, Secret Recipe for the cakes, Tebrau district for the cheap seafood. It was PS's first JB trip in almost a decade, so she was naturally thrilled to discover that chaos, the interesting shopping opportunities, and some laid-back quarters in the country north of us.
Well, I am really not looking forward to returning to office next Monday. I am already thinking of planning my leave in October. =p
No comments:
Post a Comment