There was a time when people say this lady should just shut up and die (ok, I made that up!). That's because she was making some of the lousiest music (cue: American Pie, Don't Cry for Me Argentina). Thank goodness she woke up from that bad dream, and realised she is actually the Queen of Pop (read: Sugary Pop, and NOT Soul or Love Songs), and returned to producing club-friendly music. I bet she has an audience waiting for this album. And I have to admit her dress is really hot.
Then there is the gorgeous Impossible Princess that dabbled in electronica and funk in the 90s after getting terribly tired of sugary pop (cue: Locomotion, I Should Be So Lucky). She enjoyed renewed global popularity in 2000 when she released a radio-friendly pop album and shocked the world with a "not-really-there" white hooded dress in her MTV. However, the most endearing thing of Miss Minogue is that she continued performing her old songs albeit to refreshing dance arrangements. It definitely brings back good memories, and makes me want to "celebrate (the) good times"!
No comments:
Post a Comment