3 factors that made this week as stinky as a durian stall that just received a lorry full of fresh stock:
- I am expecting a visit by the regulators at the end of the week.
- I am responsible for overseeing my business lines so even though there are 16 colleagues in my department for the entire Group, I pretty much have to ensure all things are in order, and to achieve that, I worked past 8pm plus brought work home every night.
- I still have to address all other adhoc issues raised by my colleagues and my bosses (I have a total of 4 persons to report to), and honestly it is tiring to give my usual courtesies to every query and emails especially when they are unimportant.
This has made my week is so terrible that even Zoe Tay, the over-the-hill Queen of Caldecott Hill that is more like Queen of Cat Hill (猫山王) nowadays, is possibly a better deal! No apologies if you are her fan, because this is my blog and I need to ventilate! B-A-A-H~~
No comments:
Post a Comment