Monday, 16 June 2008

蜂蜜幸运草 Honey and Clover

With my frustration level rising exponentially like the oil prices recently, I really needed something to cheer me up.

I went to search for <蜂蜜幸运草> (its English title is directly translated as "Honey and Clover"), a Taiwanese remake of a Japanese animé strip, that is currently showing in Taiwan. My main reason was to catch 苏慧伦 acting in a drama series. You see, her previous attempts at the silver screen were all art house movies or low profile production (which never reached the shores of the Lion City, nor are they available over YouTube), so it was refreshing to catch her acting in an 偶像剧.

The theme song's so rock and happy that for a while, I gave up the idea of strangling my friend for almost screwing up an event. Maybe I will hit him on his head with a guitar instead. Yes, you won't understand how mad I was today.


No comments: