I remembered I was once stuck in this dumb discussion with my ex-company's HR Director. I think he ran out of topics and began asking a bunch of us, "What is the song that you will choose for a particular special event? and Why?" Hmm.. I replied "Especially for you" by Kylie, for my wedding. That fella just stared at me, and chided me. Well, I told him that at least I don't choose some hip hop or rock shit. What the hell, I bet he listens to even more ah-pek music at home.
Anyway, this song grew on me since I first listened when I was still doing elementary maths. Guess what - Kylie dumped the dorky Jason Donavan for Kool Froggie Kermit in this TV special!
Anyway, this song grew on me since I first listened when I was still doing elementary maths. Guess what - Kylie dumped the dorky Jason Donavan for Kool Froggie Kermit in this TV special!
*Reeebit*
1 comment:
haha. mine is "From this moment" by Shania Twain.
Post a Comment