Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Without a Fart

I have to accept the fact that I am turning into an old fart without any fanfare this year. No special celebrations. Not many people even remembered it. In the beginning of the year I had ideas on how to make it a smash, but I threw them out of the window, even if that meant I have to kill the fat ugly auntie downstairs.

I was asking myself what's wrong with Feng?

Is it the wedding preparation and the frustration? I still cannot get over the fact that things can still f#$% up even doing my best to plan-consult-check (a million times) before execution. But it still does.

Is it the exercise of drawing up the wedding invite list and doing the cold-calling? I must say rejection remains one of my innermost fear, and I am trying hard to handle rejection or non-response without biting the heads of childish relatives-friends.

Did I turn into a saint overnight by swearing off booze, clubbing and everything in between (erm.. no drugs, I promise)? What happen to my bachelor party to club like a swinger before marriage? Or the proposed short vacation with my best budds that probably would never materialise? Or even the not-so-surprise birthday party?

Gee. I feel like an A-S-S on the eve of my 30th birthday. Not a fart of excitement or happiness. Darn I want to be Mr Yellow Froggie Head in the video. At least he's cool.
Love me any which way you get.





No comments: